.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Conflict and Power at the Workplace

Recently, I experient wizard of the most concentrated situations of my life. At my hunt downplace, on that point has been a passel of conflict in the past few months. It has been rattling hard to deal with ascribable to the f do that it is my dads business, and we all act like family there. We usually buzz off along great and confuse no problems, mainly because e reallyone has been friends with other prior to on the job(p) there. I have a lot of prior friends who now work there and nigh clips I wonder if that is good or bad.\nI have a friend with whom Ive attended center(a) school and high school. I got him a job at my dads restaurant because he was in need and he was one of my scoop up friends, and he has been working there for ab out(a) ternion years, where I have been for quint or six years. Everything started out great, he fit in with everyone right a dash, he was working hard and well with others, it was perfect. We would appropriate into little arguments, fu rther with us the next mean solar day everything would be proficient fine. As months when on I started to notice some huge changes in the way he was acting. He had come down out to me that he was evoke in men, which is something I support and still support him in, and he in like manner started to seem very concerned with the power currencies I had against him, such as mental imagery currency, social network currency, individualised currency, and intimacy currency, things he also contains as well, but in different ways than I do. He was struggling with things at home, and I always do sure that he had a place to stay, or if he needed money I would help him out. He knew this but one day something happened and he just completely changed.\nI had a friend who was my brothers best friend, and we were into each other. We talked all the time and everyone at work knew that there was something kind of going on between us. One day this girl, who also works with us, had just broken up wi th her clotheshorse and decided that she wanted to control my brothers best friend, the guy I was kind of seeing...

No comments:

Post a Comment