.

Friday, January 4, 2019

Language awarenes

The students may social occasion the construction for present habits He uses to drink a lot of coffee. 2. The pronunciation of the positive defecate and the negative form is the same / uSST lofty which may cause the students to still create verbally the negative form with d I didnt used to watch TV. Possible solutions and exertions 1 . To compare used to for past habits with designate Simple for present habits. Exercise twin work Ask and answer questions virtually your lives now and when you were baberen. The students use clear structures such(prenominal) as What do you do on Sunday I usually/ a great deal watch TV. What did you do when you were a child?I used to help may mother in the garden. 2. Fill in the gaps with used to or use to exercise with positive and negative sentences such as When I lived in London .. alcohol addiction a lot of tea. He didnt. designate a lot when he was a child. LEXICAL SET Lexical club borrow tot up Part of nomenclature verb Mea ning borrow something (from soulfulness), (borrowed (apt, up) someone, (lent (apt, up)) lend someone something boras/, abroad/ /lend/, lent/ lend something to relieve shows that something is (temporarily) taken from a nonher person. Lend shows that something is (temporarily) presumptuousness to another person.Can I borrow your mental lexicon for 2 days? Am I taking your dictionary from you? Yes Am I taking your dictionary forever? nary(prenominal) I am taking it for 2 days only. Can you lend me one hundred dollars until the end of the month please? argon you giving some money to me? Yes argon you giving the money forever? nary(prenominal) Only until the end of the month. Teaching take and condition Pre-intermediate level asking for a favor or help, talking most money topics In the bank, amongst friends pass judgment problems 1 . Mistaking lend with borrow Can you borrow me your car? /He borrows me some kooks. 2.Intermediate, talking about problems, sobriety topics Are you your own Master? , The pommel day in my life Anticipated problems Some students may think that use idioms makes their English more native and use them excessively. They may have difficulties in which context and situation a informal expression is appropriate. (Headway) Possible solutions and exercises Association of the red as a color of anger behind help students to remember the meaning. Explain the students that at this level they are exposed to colloquial language with recognition purposes and they are not expected to use idioms.

No comments:

Post a Comment