.

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Baby Violence :: essays research papers

Babies, Frustration, Anger, DeathRecently in the news paper in the York area an old distance friend of mine Travis Laughman is accused of flogging his girlfriends baby Kellen Koller 2. Kellen Koller died at Hershey Medical Center. My first reaction was I stopt cogitate this. It cant be him I couldnt come to terms to en received that an old friend of mine was a murder. Many new(a) parents befool a hard time with a utter baby. Not be able to puff them to stop so frustration sets in. There are many cases where young parents are so overwhelmed and are exhausted and they incisively click and start to take at that place anger out of there babies. Yes, Travis is an old friend of mine, but I believe that he should serve his life in prison for cleanup position his girlfriend baby. I hunch over people gauge it sick that young parents beat there children to death out of frustration, but you find to think of what is going on in the situation. Babies can be very fire and make you go crazy. When a baby starts to cry and will not stop and you try your hardest to stop it from crying a person my just click and not know what is going on. They just wanted to get the baby to stop crying. I personally dont have any children, but I know it is an awful sound to hear a baby cry. I get frustrated in a restaurant when I hear a baby cry. I believe that this issue could be resolved if there would be a assistant line to help you threw a time when you have a crying baby that will not stop from crying. I am sure that there are help lines like that, but I conjure people would use them. Also I think that the men and women who have killed their son or daughter may have a gnarl of being abusive or have anger problems. I know for a fact that Travis had anger problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment