.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Grooms Wedding Speech - Damn Statistics -- Wedding Toasts Roasts Spee

Grooms Wedding Speech - Damn Statistics Ladies and gentleman, I have to be honest with you all and admit that I am quite loathsome close to standing up here and speaking this evening.While I was writing my speech I came across some interesting statistics well-nigh what guests are thinking about during a wedding speech. Apparently, twenty portionage of you are thinking about getting onto the dance floor and partying the shadow away. Thirty percent of you are thinking about the marital posture of the best man. Ladies, you may be pleased to know that he is single. Hes as well not very fussy as he showed at the patronize party (bachelors party). It turns out that twenty percent of you are thinking about what happened at the stag party (bachelors party). Moving swiftly on. Ten percent of you are thinking about the type of couple that we will make. A rather worrying statistic, from my point of view, is that fifteen percent of you are having wild-eyed thoughts about the person sitt ing next to you. There are some(prenominal) people here tonight who I would like to thank.Id like to wampum by thanking my ...

No comments:

Post a Comment