.

Friday, May 17, 2019

As I Get Older, My Toys Cost More Essay

As I mature, pursue my education, expand my interests, and become more than(prenominal) involved in the operative world, I am introduced to more technology and different types of people. As my education is increased, the need and craving for technology to accompany this education increases as well, i.e., computers, lap tops, videodisk burners, etc. With these expanding horizons and increased contacts come responsibilities for high priced socializing.Technological advancements and expediencys occur at incremental rates compared to just 5-10 historic period ago. Technological advances are refer in transportation, medicine, and entertainment categories. Examples of entertainment technology that have been introduced in just the last 3 years include Apples IPOD and all the existing technological paraphernalia that accompany it. With innovation and improvement come higher(prenominal) price tags. As a woman who values education, I desire to grease ones palms books rather than rent from the library in many instances. Purchasing titles by classics writers are relatively inexpensive, solely the investment is more costly than buying the teen magazine or weekly magazine that I have now outgrown. As a part of the working world, I am continually introduced to peeled people, making new helps along the way As I get older, my interests naturally are more involved and intricate and therefore cost more notes. Examples of this are the theater, ballet, symphonies, etc. These are all more expensive than a weekend movie, or even buying a new movie DVD on the market. .New friends introduce me to their interests. Therefore, socializing and participating in these events can cost more money than a quick lunch at Taco Bell when I was in high school. In comparison, when I was younger, playing at the park or playground cost nothing. Shopping with a pre-teen friend meant insignificant little purchases, i.e., gum, candy, inexpensive jewelry.Naturally, as I continue throughout my lifetime in the working world in the career of my choice, my success will naturally bring with it a higher income. The higher income will allow me the freedom to buy toys I would not have been able to consider as a younger woman. Economic freedom frequently comes with age, continued education, and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment