.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

The New Form of Presidency and Vice Presidency

With the research that I have ga at that placed I gestate Al Gore would pose as a good prospect to administer our country. However I in like manner mean that George W. Bush would serve us sound too. So I have bob up up with an idea that perhaps in the contiguous presidential election in that location could be a republi elicit and a democrat as running mates. perchance one could be the vice president and the other the president. I believe that a lot more laws and bills could be passed, and the country could be satisfied as a whole.Maybe the country could even practise up with a new carcass of presidency where there are twain presidents and one vice president. Then laws and bills may not be passed without both presidents world in agreement. The vice president would exercise the same duties, while the presidents could get in two ways as much done in half the time. straight if I had to remove on a presidential candidate it would be George W. Bush. I would choose him for two reasons, one for his beliefs on social protective covering and two for his views on education. First score with social security and the way that it is presently heading I believe that there leave behind not be bounteous money left to fund it for my children or me. Bush believes that it is a promise to our nation. He wants to change it, not for current retirees or those soon approaching it, barely for the next generation. To put that money away where itcan earn higher interest rates. Now on to Bushs views on public education. He has already amend the public schools in Texas, and he wishes to do it all across the country. He wants to quip states the freedom form federal intervention, but receive results in return. Performance checks with also be held annually. With those two reasons alone take hold me a good enough will to vote for bush. If I were eighteen I would have no trouble when preference Day came.

No comments:

Post a Comment